CSR stands for Corporate social responsibility
Chhattisgarh Rojgar privately registered company under sole proprietorship MSME act Reg no CG14D0004683 since 2012 based at Raipur Chhattisgarh.
Chhattisgarh Rojgar is a online jobs information providing website and firm founded in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. We provide staffing services through our holding corporation Staffnic based at Raipur Chhattisgarh.
Under CSR Policy we implement our own private social policies including donations to charity like BharatKeVeer, Natural Calamities, Children Education or Welfare Scheme.
Recent CSR Activities
|Sr.||From||To||Particulars||Total Reg||Total AD||CSR Amt @75Rs||Private Fund||Total Amount||Cert|
|1.||01-03-2019||01-05-2019||Shri Tumeshwar||9||1||750||250||1000||CLICK HERE|
CSR Policy Act effective 1st March 2019.
- 5% for Candidate Regisration Revenue (Viz 75 Rs) out of 500 Rs. will be donated under CSR Policy.
- 5 % of Featured Advertisement (Viz 75 Rs) out of 500 Rs. will be also donated under CSR Policy.
- Private CSR donations amount with no income tax rebate by our group of companies and employees of Staffnic, Chhattisgarh Rojgar, Gondwanaexpress.com
- CSR Policy is meant for social responsibility to our society, we are not endrosing it for commercial gains, profit motive or whatseover.
- We have not formed any NGO or NPO, we will be donating funds or services to charity privately through our own profit/turnovers.
- We will not accept any kind of donations from individuals or any companies for CSR funds.
- Directors and Employees of our group companies (Chhattisgarh Rojgar, Staffnic, GondwanaExpress.com) can donate privately with no income tax rebate or gain.
- CSR Funds or services will be released accordingly and report along with press release will be uploaded on our website, social media and newspapers.